Cultural Impact LLC specializes in independent, nonpartisan research and policy analysis. We work directly with senior level government officials, public administrators, civil servants, policy makers, and industry leaders to help examine and evaluate the available options to implement the goals of elected officials. We assist in making informed decisions about policy alternatives. Our role is to determine which of various policies will achieve a given set of goals in light of the relations between the policies and the goals. We customize our solutions to fit our client’s needs, as follows:
- We thoroughly analyze the problem and what interests are at stake to identify alternative solutions.
- We translate the problem into a specific set of goals, identifying the relationship between those goals and the problem that was identified.
- We identify all necessary stakeholders that should be at the table and other interests that should be considered in the analysis.
- Provide analytical and descriptive analysis of existing policy to explain policies and their development.
- Provide analysis for new policy, and assist with formulating policies and proposals.
- We specialize in policy analysis for targeted groups, such as constitutionally protected classes.
Let us know how we can help.