Website Cultural Impact LLC
Cultural Impact LLC is a management consulting and technology firm, providing technology integration and business support services, Taxes and Bookkeeping, Web hosting & Design, Tech2Go Automation & Smart Home Installation, and DIY web services (Domain names, web hosting, and security services).
We seek a talented Relationship Manager. The Relationship Manager is responsible for business development and relationship management efforts by initiating proactive outreach and engagement to current/prior/new clients, and others to develop/deepen/maintain relationships and prospective referral sources. Also responsible for developing/maintaining new/organic B2B and B2C contacts and centers of influence through face-to-face contact, marketing, event-driven, and employer-driven efforts.
You are great at meeting and building connections with numerous stakeholders. You are incredibly tech and social-media-savvy, comfortable navigating around current and upcoming social media tools, and have the creative abilities to turn ideas into reality. You are driven and passionate about marketplaces, platforms, user engagement, and providing people with a positive and exciting program experience.
Last but not least, you are resourceful and a go-getter – you are comfortable with taking the initiative to surprise and delight our design community.
- Understand and build relationships 1:1s, surveys, webinars, and virtual meetups.
- You have a flair for conversational content writing and a critical eye for both the overall copy structure and grammatical details.
- You’re a natural problem-solver and have the ability to resolve problems with a sense of urgency to make others feel that the concerns they have are valid.
- You have the ability to step into other people’s shoes and understand their underlying concerns and issues.
- You have experience liaising between customers and technical teams to funnel feedback and resolve critical issues.
- Identify new opportunities, i.e. volume expansion, professional services, up-sell/cross-sell Cultural Impact LLC services
- Maintain internal and external relationships to ensure effective service delivery
Setup onsite meetings with customers as needed
- Are you a relationship-focused Account Manager with enthusiasm for helping small businesses succeed? Can you manage strategy and make upsells? Our Account Manager position might be the right fit for you.
- You won’t be anonymous at Cultural Impact. You’ll get to do great work, develop new skills, collaborate with other team members, and see your impact on small businesses across the US. And you’ll get to do all of this in a supportive work environment that encourages your growth and values your hard work.
- Resolves or escalates customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback quickly and efficiently.
- Work with the customer support team to leverage knowledge repositories to document, track and improve the customer experience and issue resolution
- Maintain a working knowledge of Cultural Impact’s products, tools, policies, and procedures.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
Appropriately handle our customer’s personal information, such as payment information, addresses, and phone numbers
Meets or exceeds team key performance indicators and objectives, including targets for customer inquiry response and resolution times.
- Work with global external stakeholders to develop strategies for tackling their unique problems.
- Assist in developing international and region-specific policies and policy recommendations to improve both reactive and proactive enforcement, maximize automation and efficiency in resolving brand owner issues and identify and achieve measurable goals.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Proven experience working efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other employees and contractors
- Ability to work well in a flexible and dynamic work environment
- Strong computer and software skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Requires a very seasoned, strategically-minded relationship manager with the following skills: planning, sales, organization, presentation, customer service, public speaking, (deep) relational skills, and experience.
The fundamental measure of success for the Growth Relationship Manager is new business acquisition growth.
Relationship management / business development / sales
Intake / training / reporting
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity, and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org