Website Cultural Impact LLC
The Technology Consultant/ Web Developer/ Designer is a fully remote position that is responsible for networking/installing home and office devices and GPS/Telematic Installations in vehicles and fleet services for our Tech2Go division, creating websites, landing pages, emails, and digital graphics. This role is a hybrid position that will work alongside our technical installers and web developers to program and install devices, build and design websites, and develop and maintain technology infrastructure. The position reports to the Operations Manager and our CEO. The ideal candidate will be proactive, ambitious, and a quick learner with a strong sense of ownership and pride in their work.
- Design and maintain public websites for promotional or informative purposes
- Design e-mail and social media graphics as assigned
- Take a proactive lead in ensuring optimum website usability and simplicity for customers and offer suggestions for improvement to the direct supervisor.
- Analyze web measurement data to make recommendations and implement improvements to further marketing objectives
- Maintain SEO data for all WordPress pages
- Design and update sales materials for webinars and presentations
- Design, format, and maintain blog posts across all websites
- Communicate continuing changes to websites to management and internal users
- Code websites and e-mails using HTML/CSS/PHP as needed
- Work closely with marketers, operations manager, writers, designers, and programmers to coordinate project deployment
- Maintain directory organization of all original, working, and final files
- Consistently hit deadlines while managing several projects at once
- Communicate with various department heads regarding needs and improvements
- Keep up to date with the latest web standards and trends
- Apply knowledge about company policies, procedures, and pricing to best meet customer needs
- Train customers and internal staff on website use
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity. Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends and evenings is a must.
- Work with Tech-2-Go Installers to activate devices for customer installations
- Ability to Install and upgrade cutting edge cameras, receivers, whole home connectivity technology, and many more products/services
- 10-hour shifts, travel and overnight stays across the State of Ohio (transportation, hotel accommodations and per diems are provided for out-of-town destinations).
- Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively with customers. The position will be a mix of installations and service calls where the successful candidate uses his/her expertise to solve customer’s problems and ensure satisfaction. You will be meeting with homeowners for initial product set up and troubleshooting after installation.
- Able to travel for several days at a time and MUST be able to work in extreme work environments (heat, cold, dirt, grease, refuse, etc)
- Research new technologies to help with efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
Equipment needed to work remotely – including computer, webcam, headset, and phone service
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field is preferred, or applicable professional experience; an Associate’s degree or greater is required.
- An understanding of network fundamentals and web integrations. We will train to compensate for a knowledge gap.
- Experience in web design and manipulating and customizing pre-made WordPress themes
- Understand and activate devices, integrations in a networked environment.
- Experience with WordPress plugins
- Highly proficient in internet design including design principles, website design layouts including responsive design, browser usability, cross-platform compatibility, color, quick loading of images, and user experience
- Skilled in adhering to strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment, critical thinking, and attention to detail with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop or other photo editors.
Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and technical problem-solving abilities
- This job description indicates, in general, the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an employee in this position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of said employee. An employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Remote Work Requirements
Permanent residency in Ohio is required
Internet connectivity with speed of 10 Mbps or greater
A dedicated workspace free from distraction
You will be working with our project managers and other developers to update, maintain and craft customized websites. You will also implement marketing strategies associated with membership sites, newsletter signups, and various CRM platforms. This position uses both frontend and backend technologies to build dynamic websites for our clients, so you should be passionate about both.
We are constantly developing new fixes and integrations that we bring to market. Our days are never boring, and our developer teams love to brainstorm and create never-before-seen solutions together.
This position provides months of engaging and rigorous in-house training to get you up to speed on network fundamentals, all the tech stacks and coding methodology that we commonly employ. With one-on-one mentorship, oversight, and group learning activities your abilities will be escalated substantially over the first year coming on board with Cultural Impact LLC.
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity, and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org