Website Cultural Impact LLC
Cultural Impact LLC is a management and technology consulting firm, providing technology integration and business support services, including Taxes and Bookkeeping; Web Hosting, Design & Development; Tech2Go Smart Home & Office Automation and GPS/ Telematics Installation. We also offer DIY Web Services (domain names, web hosting, and security services). We seek a Bookkeeper to join our team.
Cultural Impact LLC is currently seeking an experienced full-time Accountant/Bookkeeper Assistant. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations, and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, works well under pressure, is reliable, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Job Responsibilities Include: Bookkeeping Payroll Filing Account Reconciliation Sales Tax Financial Statements Preparation, and Tax Return Preparation.
Requirements for this position include:
- Associates Degree with continuing education
- Minimum 3-5 years’ accounting experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel & Word
- Proficiency in Accounting Solutions & Quick Books Software
- We are a fast pace management and technology consultancy where each bookkeeper manages several clients from various industries.
- Capable, experienced bookkeeper/accounting assistant, who desires a full-time position (30+ hours per week) in a vibrant, growing small business.
- Background check required
This job might be for you if you:
- Have strong computer skills, especially Excel and QuickBooks
- Have a positive attitude and don’t get flustered easily
- Enjoy communicating with customers, vendors, and team members
- Are professional, proactive, and able to work with little supervision
- Thrive on efficiency and meeting deadlines
- Have an established record of highly accurate work with great attention to detail
- Have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Preparing and approving coding for accounts payable transactions.
- Recording revenue for assigned clients and maintaining Accounts Receivable balances.
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts monthly for assigned clients.
- Reviewing general ledger activity and recording adjusting journal entries.
- Preparing monthly financial statements.
- Maintaining fixed asset records and record depreciation for assigned clients.
- Providing training and support to outsourced accounting clients in the general ledger and bill payment software.
- Effectively communicating with clients and internal staff.
- Working interactively with clients as they have questions or need additional information related to the work this position performs.
- Assisting management and tax department staff members with gathering financial data needed for ongoing tax preparation and planning purposes.
- Preparing tax returns for individuals and small businesses.
- Providing quality self-review procedures to ensure accurate work.
Assisting in any other accounting-related areas required by the firm on an as-requested basis.
Preferred Qualifications (but not required):
- 2-3 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with the intention to obtain the CPA designation preferred.
- Capable and motivated to provide our clients with excellent and timely client service.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines.
Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills with both clients and co-workers.
- Have a desire to work in a high-tech, fast-changing environment where utilizing modern technology solutions is something that you enjoy and embrace.
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity, and thttps://www.cultural-impact.com/upload-resume/ransgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com