Website Cultural Impact LLC
NOW HIRING – WILL TRAIN
Cultural Impact LLC is a management and technology consulting firm, providing technology integration and business support services, including Taxes and Bookkeeping; Web Hosting, Design & Development; Tech2Go Smart Home & Office Automation and GPS/ Telematics Installation. We also offer DIY Web Services (domain names, web hosting, and security services). We seek a tech-savvy Installer to join our Tech-2-Go team. We are excited to expand our team to include in-house Smart Home Technology installation and GPS/ Telematics Installation.
If you are comfortable working on computers, electronics, phones, etc., and you are comfortable working in people’s homes, offices or vehicles and changing it up from time to time, and you have a warm, friendly personality, you’re a great fit for this role!
This is a completely mobile position in which you will be dispatched from your home to the customers’ locations, so your specific location in Ohio is not important. Strong organization skills are needed, as keeping track of work orders and paperwork are key and technicians must be able to work on their own in the field. In some cases, travel teams may deploy from one location for large GPS Telematics installs.
A valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, and the ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
· Our Tech-2-Go Installers are trained to offer personalized technology installations to customers while teaching them how to use and get the most out of the products they’ve purchased. In addition to connected home and office technology, we also provide GPS/ Telematics Installation.
· Are you new to business or tech and looking for an entry-level opportunity? We are seeking high energy, resourcefulness, and the ability to multi-task.
· We perform on-site smart home and office services & products to customers to enable smarter homes and simpler living.
· Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable, and motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity. Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends and evenings is a must.
· Ability to Install and upgrade cutting edge cameras, receivers, whole-home connectivity technology, and many more products/services
· 10-hour shifts, travel, and overnight stays across the State of Ohio (transportation, hotel accommodations, and per diems are provided for out-of-town destinations).
· Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively with customers. The position will be a mix of installations and service calls where the successful candidate uses his/her expertise to solve customer’s problems and ensure satisfaction. You will be meeting with homeowners for initial product setup and troubleshooting after installation.
· High degree of technical knowledge and experience. Install/troubleshoot/repair GPS & telematics systems in vehicles
· Able to travel for several days at a time and MUST be able to work in extreme work environments (heat, cold, dirt, grease, refuse, etc)
· Be able to work well with others and be a valued team member
· MUST complete all necessary paperwork for each install for billing via smartphone (Serial #’s, Vehicle #’s, VIN #’s, etc.). Have a Smart Phone and a laptop (Windows Operating System) or a MacBook
· Uniform Shirts and Vests provided
· 5-day work weeks (potential 6th or 7th day based on customer requests)
· You have a high school diploma or equivalent (a Trade School certificate is also preferred), and you must be 21 years of age or older.
· First and second shift (shift start times vary), may be required to work Monday-Friday and every other Saturday during peak times
Requirements for Vehicle Installation Technician:
· Savvy with tools, vehicles, and email.
· Reliable transportation (Candidate will use their own vehicle and receive a mileage reimbursement) and smartphone is required. Be part of a dynamic team!
· Must have valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle for local calls (transportation provided for out-of-town travel teams)
· You have a high school diploma or equivalent (a Trade School certificate is also preferred).
· Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
· Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
· Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle and feel, to operate hand tools and small power tools; to reach and lift with hands and arms; to talk and hear; to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, and kneel
· Able to travel for days, weeks, months at a time
· Experience in a related field (HVAC tech, car audio installer, etc. Prior experience in smart home technology or the telematics industry is not necessary; we will train you).
· Work with outside manufacturing vendors to troubleshoot technological issues with equipment and software
· Able to make basic repairs to broken or damaged technology equipment, along with repairs to faulty installations.
· Installation, evaluation, and removal of systems and components related to this position.
· Research new technologies to help with efficiency
· Research integration of various systems, unitization, and sharing of data.
· Train staff/customers on all technology systems
· Other duties as assigned
Excellent Communication Skills
Installation/Field Service Technician Experience Preferred, but Willing to Train the Right Candidate
· Flexible Schedule with availability between the hours of 8 am-6 pm, every other Saturdays and once per week, early team meeting to discuss weekly goals and get to know your team better
· Enjoy Working as Part of a Team and Independently
· Must enjoy Driving, Drive Times May Be Long
· Perform diagnostic evaluation of system issues and perform troubleshooting and repairs on low voltage security and home automation systems including cameras, thermostats, locks, and more.
· Install or upgrade new low voltage security and home automation systems inclusive of cameras, thermostats, door locks, and more.
To keep our technicians safe we provide masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, and much more. Your health and well-being is important to us.
Multiple locations throughout Ohio.
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex, including sexual orientation, gender identity, and transgender status; religion; national origin; age; disability; military service; veteran status; pregnancy; AIDS/HIV or genetic information; or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com